"Those who control symbols control humanity."
Alfred Korzybski, founder of General Semantics
What if we take control of symbols ?
What if we create new ones ?
Slavespeak is Power
- Slavespeak ontology, and a semantic miner that can scan any article and detect slavewords. It could underline such terms to bring awareness, give % of slavespeak uses, and even show a list of terms and concepts communicated through slavespeak, allowing to constantly adapt and evolve the slavespeak ontology.
- Cognitive biases ontology, with the two combined, we can have a powerful semantic analysis tool that can automatically "debunk", or bring awareness on potential true intentions and misconceptions one can have.
- Firefox/chrome plugin
- All high-level descriptors get a 50% opaque window over the words
- "Redacted" mode that 100% black bars the words (word-blocker)
- Translation : slavespeak to freespeak (needs slavespeak dictionnary, or encyclopedia)
- Time analysis : submit numerous texts from the same author to see evolutions in the amount of slavewords used
- Semantic analysis : tagging of concepts used
- Real-time Chat filter: Immediate translation from slavespeak to freespeak (notification is an option)maybe interactive translation, because there may be choices that need to be selected.
For more information, see this working document.